The mission of First Baptist Church of Liberty is to celebrate through worship, proclaim salvation through Jesus Christ, promote spiritual growth, and minister by God’s love.
- Discipleship: nurturing people to become full developed followers of Christ.
- Evangelism: leading people to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Fellowship: learning to live with God and others.
- Prayer: communicating with God personally and as a body of believers.
- Scripture: believing the Bible is the inerrant Word of God.
- Stewardship: managing responsibly the resources God has given us.
- Worship: connecting with God personally and as a body of believers.
- Grace: we want people to come to faith in Jesus Christ by His grace and share that faith with others.
- Give: we want people to recognize that all they have comes from God and that they should desire to use their time and resources for His purposes.
- Group: we want people to learn to live together in community where they can know and be known, love and be loved, serve and be served.
- Grow: we want people to grow in knowledge of God and His purposes, to grow in their understanding of how His purposes include a plan for their lives, and be transformed from the inside out by His power.
- Gift: we want people to understand how God has created them and shaped them to serve Him, the church, and the world through the spiritual gifts He has given them.